This filling line is designed specifically for charcoal filling in craft-packets.
- Complete set:
- Receiving (feed) hopper
- Transporter for coal delivery to a screener
- Filling section with four watering pots and four automatic weighing stations
- Aspiration complex
- Containers for fines.
- The screener separates coal into four fractions:
- 0–3 mm fraction
- 3–12 mm or 3–20 mm fraction, depending on the installed sieve size (12 mm or 20 mm)
- 12–60mm or 20–60 mm fraction, depending on the installed sieve size (12 mm or 20 mm)
- 60+ mm fraction.
Fraction No. 1 and No. 2 are discharged to containers to be transported by manual fork-lift for further processing.
Fraction No. 3 is delivered to two watering pots for bag filling.
Fraction No. 4 is delivered to other two watering pots for bag filling. A special device for separating coal flows by fractions can combine fractions No. 3 and 4 into the same flow; this means that all four watering pots can be operated with the same coal composition and the same sized coal (12+ mm or 20+ mm) can be filled in four bags simultaneously.
The filling capacity is 800–1,000 kg/h, when filling is made to bags weighing 4 kg or 20 l.